Epworth Education Trust Legal Documents
Articles Of Association
The Articles set out the charitable purpose for the Trust (objects), and how governance should be conducted re. appointment of members/directors, labs, committees, meetings. The Articles assist the Trust by ensuring we act as a company and within charity law.
The Master Funding Agreement provides the framework for the academy trust to operate in and is sectioned into the following areas:
- Academy Requirements & Conduct
- Governance requirements
- General running of the academies including DBS checks, school day, exclusions and SEN
- staff & pensions
- Curriculum & assessments inc British values and Equality
- School meals – follow food std
- Accounts & audit
- Information & communication
- Asset mngt
- Charity law compliance
- Terminations of funding agreements
Each school within Epworth Education Trust also have a have a School Funding Agreement and Church Supplementary Agreement. Academy specifics are included in the SFA re. capacity, religious authority, age range and land information.